Friday, February 14, 2020

Fatigue

Man, maintaining my schedule has been rough. I've been slipping a bit back into unmotivated mode. While I was hoping the antidepressants would help, I haven't really noticed much change so far (almost a month in, so they should kick in soon).

Upside is I haven't yet missed a youtube video release, but I haven't been blogging, working out, or working on game design as much as planned. There's also been a lot going on at work, which has been a bit time-consuming.

We're halfway through February and I've barely started on any of the things I have planned to do for this month, so pair the cheese of demotivation with a glass of 1939 anxiety.

Definitely gonna keep trying to keep up on things, but just so you know I'm struggling a bit and may need to rework my schedule to be somewhat less intense. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment